Nutrition Post! Nausea and Pregnancy

Nope, I am not pregnant!  (Don't want to start any rumors) However, I do work with pregnant women and nutrition.  

You may have noticed that I have not posted much since I have been home.  I have been extra busy.  What do I mean by extra busy?  Lots of writing, taking 2 grad classes, working at WIC 2 days a week, volunteering on base, and teaching a undergrad class online (soon to be 2- so busy updating 1 in my "spare" time).

Although I may not have had a lot of time to write on my blog here, I have been writing nutrition posts for an awesome RD written website called The Good Calorie.  Ever heard of it?  If not, this should be favorited right now!  My first post went up last month on the topic of nausea and pregnancy.  Make sure to check it out by CLICKING HERE.

Don't worry, I'll be back soon with some more posts about fun in Japan and lots of good food pictures.  Plus, very exciting news on a major accomplishment of mine.  Even better, this announcement includes a giveaway!

QUESTIONS:  What's been keeping you busy recently?  Did you add the Good Calorie website to your favorites? ;)


3 comments:

Gina; The Candid RD said...

haha, I thought you were pregnant at first!!
I'll definitely check out the site :)

MelindaRD said...

I totally knew that would be everyone's first thought! Thanks for checking it out.

Special K said...

Congrats on your new "baby!" Loving to see you flourish in so many ways!

Post a Comment